Mind boggling

Reporting and discussing local, national and international news items.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Mind boggling

Post by New Gal »

A baby boy has been born in Indonesia weighing a massive 8.7kg (19.2lb).

Akbar Risuddin was born to a diabetic mother in a 40-minute caesarean delivery, which was complicated by his size.

Indonesian doctors said the baby, who was born at a hospital in Kisaran, North Sumatra, was the heaviest newborn recorded in the country.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-p ... 274602.stm

Man alive, thats crazy!

Dignity comes not from control, but from understanding who you are and taking your rightful place in the world.
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Re: Mind boggling

Post by CocoaButter »

New Gal wrote:A baby boy has been born in Indonesia weighing a massive 8.7kg (19.2lb).

Akbar Risuddin was born to a diabetic mother in a 40-minute caesarean delivery, which was complicated by his size.

Indonesian doctors said the baby, who was born at a hospital in Kisaran, North Sumatra, was the heaviest newborn recorded in the country.

Man alive, thats crazy!
i wonder what he will look like when hes 1 year old ,i remember 17 years ago this woman went into labour and they said she was not so she gave birth to a 10 and half pound baby he ripped her to heaven and back ,to this day i have knwn her to never have children again ,WOULD YOU ??
Image Image
New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by New Gal »

CocoaButter wrote:
New Gal wrote:A baby boy has been born in Indonesia weighing a massive 8.7kg (19.2lb).

Man alive, thats crazy!
i wonder what he will look like when hes 1 year old ,i remember 17 years ago this woman went into labour and they said she was not so she gave birth to a 10 and half pound baby he ripped her to heaven and back ,to this day i have knwn her to never have children again ,WOULD YOU ??
The whole pushing a person through your body institution freaks me out as it is, that kind of news story doesn't help!
Dignity comes not from control, but from understanding who you are and taking your rightful place in the world.
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

New Gal wrote:
CocoaButter wrote:

Man alive, thats crazy!
The whole pushing a person through your body institution freaks me out as it is, that kind of news story doesn't help!
i have had 3 live births and two not ,i went through it you soon forget ,i suppose it depends on how far your pain threshold is .
Image Image
New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by New Gal »

Well waxing my legs is all that I can cope with really :lol:
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

New Gal wrote:Well waxing my legs is all that I can cope with really :lol:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Image Image