Horrific Crime - Teenage girl gang-raped in park

Reporting and discussing local, national and international news items.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Horrific Crime - Teenage girl gang-raped in park

Post by New Gal »

Five boys, aged between 13 and 17, have been arrested on suspicion of rape after a 15-year-old girl was attacked in a park in Bolton.

The teenager was attacked in Queen's Park, close to Bolton town centre in the early hours of Thursday, Greater Manchester Police said.

She has been examined at St Mary's sexual assault centre in Manchester and is receiving counselling.

Officers have been carrying out a forensic search of the area.

Patrols have also been increased to reassure the public, though police said they were not looking for anyone else in connection with the attack.

Supt John Lyons said: "While this is an extremely disturbing incident I must stress it is an isolated one.

"Incidents like this often send shockwaves through the community and that is why we are putting on extra patrols.

"I would also like to praise those involved in this case.

"It is particularly pleasing to see that we quickly identified a crime scene and have also made a number of arrests."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manc ... 274433.stm

Dignity comes not from control, but from understanding who you are and taking your rightful place in the world.
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Re: Horrific Crime - Teenage girl gang-raped in park

Post by CocoaButter »

New Gal wrote:Five boys, aged between 13 and 17, have been arrested on suspicion of rape after a 15-year-old girl was attacked in a park in Bolton.

The teenager was attacked in Queen's Park, close to Bolton town centre in the early hours of Thursday, Greater Manchester Police said.

She has been examined at St Mary's sexual assault centre in Manchester and is receiving counselling.

Officers have been carrying out a forensic search of the area.

Patrols have also been increased to reassure the public, though police said they were not looking for anyone else in connection with the attack.

Supt John Lyons said: "While this is an extremely disturbing incident I must stress it is an isolated one.

"Incidents like this often send shockwaves through the community and that is why we are putting on extra patrols.

"I would also like to praise those involved in this case.

"It is particularly pleasing to see that we quickly identified a crime scene and have also made a number of arrests."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manc ... 274433.stm
9/10 the victem knows her attackers and i want to know what the excuse would be for why they attacked her ,as you know there will be one it awwwwww i feel sorry for them NOT ..
I Hope she gets the councelling of what she is entitled too .bt i have no sympathy for rapists .
Image Image
New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by New Gal »

Me either, the little sods should have their bits cut off.

And at that age! I was 16 and asked my Dad what a virgin was, I swear to God I did not have a clue what the word meant. He said he didn't know :lol:

Obviously when I found out I was tres embarrassed to say the least :oops: :oops:

Folk are far too obsessed with sex these days :roll: :roll:
Dignity comes not from control, but from understanding who you are and taking your rightful place in the world.
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

New Gal wrote:Me either, the little sods should have their bits cut off.
ry
And at that age! I was 16 and asked my Dad what a virgin was, I swear to God I did not have a clue what the word meant. He said he didn't know :lol:

Obviously when I found out I was tres embarrassed to say the least :oops: :oops:

Folk are far too obsessed with sex these days :roll: :roll:
i assume your a muslim as you are aware or maybe in my time be it even not a muslim sex was taboo ,hang yah sheets out after a rippling first timer Lol why not makes u feel ur dirty laundry was hung out for all to see and judge LOL
Image Image
New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by New Gal »

Not sure that the Muslim thing applied to me, I was just trying to illustrate that even as recent as 10/11 years ago, kids were kind of naive I think? I certainly was!
New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by New Gal »

But I am Muslim, forgot to add that :roll:

Just believe that you should try to strive to be a good person before anything else and thats how we roll in my house, Muslim or non-Muslim :D

Identity should always be three dimensional, not just based upon a perceived religious doctrine.
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

New Gal wrote:Not sure that the Muslim thing applied to me, I was just trying to illustrate that even as recent as 10/11 years ago, kids were kind of naive I think? I certainly was!
oh well i know it was not thought of in my time was not allowed ,not saying we did not ponder to think ,mums were prunes in them days ,i tell my daughter every thing in reason ..bt i am old fashioned wait until marriage maybe its cus i think of it that way and read the good words .
anyway got to go ,cycle to work i help run a youth club ,cyaaaaaaxx
Image Image