Insomnia

The place for all those subjects that are of interest to women but might embarrass men.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Insomnia

Post by New Gal »

Its back and with a vengeance.

What do I do?

Dignity comes not from control, but from understanding who you are and taking your rightful place in the world.

Goddess

Post by Goddess »

Ahhhh! Poor you!
Have you tried some herbal remedies, such as a bath with lavender just before you go to bed and some herbal valerian pills to try to get you back into a routine.
You're brain is just probably overworked at the mo, what with all the preparation - perhaps a bit of trying to think of nothing will help (easier said than done!)
Woo Hoo!!!!! I've got a signature!

Goddess

Post by Goddess »

Ahhhh! Poor you!
Have you tried some herbal remedies, such as a bath with lavender just before you go to bed and some herbal valerian pills to try to get you back into a routine.
You're brain is just probably overworked at the mo, what with all the preparation - perhaps a bit of trying to think of nothing will help (easier said than done!)

Goddess

Post by Goddess »

Ahhhh! Poor you!

CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

I feel for her big time i too suffer with it ,i tried allsorts and nothing works for me ,my husband has given up on me coming to sleep be.I dont like to disturb him cause he works and he needs sleep but i also need sleep as well and i just cannot ,i have been known to water the garden at 3am :roll:
So i think i know how she feels it must be draining for her and mentaly as well if she is in full time work .
I dont know if a relaxing bath would help as goddess said lavender is good .and then make way to bed and read or listen to relaxing music and then inshallah you shall sleep .
Good luck .xx
Image Image

Susue

Post by Susue »

I suffer from it too!!!
A lot of night I don't get to sleep at all.... despite taking a sleeping tablet!!
My MP3 gets taken to bed a lot...music sometimes sends me to sleep.... sometimes not!

CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

Susue wrote:I suffer from it too!!!
A lot of night I don't get to sleep at all.... despite taking a sleeping tablet!!
My MP3 gets taken to bed a lot...music s0metimes sends me to sleep.... sometimes not!
same here i take mine to bed as well .what i was thinking if we never had internet would take maybe half my problem away .I dont know :(
Image Image