Checkup update

The place for all those subjects that are of interest to women but might embarrass men.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Checkup update

Post by CocoaButter »

Ok got me letter through i am off a week on thursday for a managram and some blood tests .They have had a feel of my lovely booby i am trying to make this fun here ,cause really i am blooody scared stiff .There is abnormal discolouration and markings growing on skin ,but they are confident its nothing abnormal or to worry about ,but to put their minds at ease and mine they gonna do a full check up MOT ...Being i have lumps removed in the past this is the best option and then i be called back for checkups now ,concidering i was 45 they even i had lumps they dont call you back like they would if your over a certain age ,i find that slightly obsurd .All counties apparently are different in their approach .
I am on some antibiotics for the itching the milk ducks have infection and exma as well (cannot spell ) but over all apart from being on a beta blocker as well for my heart and blood pressure tablets i am very tired ,so i am got a personal trainer now through the health programme at hospital so i get back to some trim fitness as well and lose some pounds .But being on tablets it does not help with that issue .
Anyway as you all asked i am keeping my promise i am updating .if its not good news i wont post i just either not say nothing or send SUESUE a pm ..
thankx all for you kindness ..
C.B

Image Image

Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

The very best of luck hon, i shall be thinking of you, if you need to talk im here ok?? xxxxx

CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

Oh by the way i saw my new wee wee bag as well when i have me operation on my water tubes :mrgreen: oh i say lovely NOT :mrgreen: got to laugh have you not about it ,showed husband he was with me and he said how you going to go toilet with that on i said dont need to it goes in there when full you empty and wash sterilise and clean and i also have a strap to the leg .
then he looked at me and he laughed with a funny look in his eyes and i said NO .dont think about it thats rationed . :x
we was just laughing about i think hes more worried than i am because he is seeing that things are going from good to bad and i dont think he really knows how to handle anything ....
MEN :oops: :oops:
Image Image

CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

Ok some results have come from lab ,tomoro mrnng at 10am they wantme to have now a gland check in my kneck .Something is to do with a thryoid and they said i have to fill in this form //????not sure what they mean ,but whats this got to do with the breast... :( confused very ?!!
Image Image

Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

All these glands are linked honey so they are ruling everything out, and the form well what does it ask, i do hope all goes well for you its such a long drawn out proceedure isnt it, but thanks for the update :)

Susue

Post by Susue »

Hi cocoa.... thanks for the update.
The thyroid thing is something I also have experience of..... I've been on tablets for hypothyroidism for 2 over years now. They feel my neck every time I go. The good thing is.... it's fairly easily controlled by tablets.
It's just a bugger to try and lose weight!
The weewee bag is only a temporary thing..... so although it's not fun.... it's tolerable (Also quite nice not having to look for toilets when you're out and desperate for a pee, lol!! :D
Of course you can pm me... or e-mail me.... or catch me on msn chat or FB anytime you like!!
Keep us updated, and love to you as always!! X

CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

Susue wrote:Hi cocoa.... thanks for the update.
The thyroid thing is something I also have experience of..... I've been on tablets for hypothyroidism for 2 over years now. They feel my neck every time I go. The good thing is... it's fairly easily controlled by tablets.
It's just a bugger to try and lose weight!
The weewee bag is only a temporary thing..... so although it's not fun.... it's tolerable (Also quite nice not having to look for toilets when you're out and desperate for a pee, lol!! :D
Of course you can pm me... or e-mail me.... or catch me on msn chat or FB anytime you like!!
Keep us updated, and love to you as always!! X
they said this exatly what you just mentioned them long words and the weight imput i have put on ,but what i want to know whats this got to do with my breast and at the moment i really could get an axe and chop it off it hurts :x :( i have enlarged goiter anyway i will let u know how i go on
and yes sue i may be pming you some stuff is too personal to what they ask of me .
thanyou all .....HUGS__)))

@christine HUGS ))))
Image Image

Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

Hugs right back at ya honey xxx

CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

Ok i went yesterday had my arm subjected to more blood :x i got so tired ,anyway i got home and i slept from 3pm to 9pm now i am alive i want to sleep but me cannot :mrgreen: anyway they going to be in touch as soon as results come through so now i wait .
i got 3 things going on all at once so peed ..
thanx all ..
@christine i got ur text hope all is ok with hubby u take it easy hunn ok ,hugs ((((()))))

catching up with Eastenders and SURVIVORS :mrgreen:
Image Image

Karenh
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Karenh »

Hi CB so far so good its the waiting thats the worst so keep your chin up and hugs to you :)
A day without laughter is a day wasted! :lol: ;)

CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

Karenh wrote:Hi CB so far so good its the waiting thats the worst so keep your chin up and hugs to you :)
Shukran xxxx
Image Image

CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

Ok the check up was of today and it lasted good long afternoon well into the evening all went well and i am not going to say what is going with me now because i just want to get better only i told 2 special persons so far because not even my family know and thats cause maybe they dont really care for anything of me much ..Anyway i had good news and i had some bad news but hey its life and i am looking very optimistic i am going to get very tired more they have told me this ,and in time i wll feel alot better but it will be towards the end of the year to when i feel much better .My breast will be checked on over a period of every 3mnths now owing to blocked milk ducks but i am still very very lucky but other than that my bodie has created an alien and it need to come away :mrgreen: got to take it smiling
Anyway all is good and i thank a lot that has kept weill uptodate with me and asked how i am and what i am doing i thank Allah for allowing more life i am happy heres looking to getting better Inshallah and wonderful life with my family
Thankyou all ....again love you all and hugs .xxxxxxx
and sometimes i think its best to be a man what a woman goes through is unbelievalble what was god thinking :mrgreen: he loves me ;)
Image Image

Susue

Post by Susue »

Said it already..... so happy for you!
You go, girl....... you rock!! :d2: :jig: :hug: :d2:

CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

:song: :bs: yeah i do dont i yeah sometimes life can get you down but hey i feel life is going to get better inshallah yeah i must say i do rock ... ;)
Image Image

Karenh
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Karenh »

Really pleased that things seem to be getting better and that you are feeling more positive CB Being positive is the only way to be xx
A day without laughter is a day wasted! :lol: ;)

CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

Karenh wrote:Really pleased that things seem to be getting better and that you are feeling more positive CB Being positive is the only way to be xx
yup sp true ,its not over yet but i can see light at the end of the tunnel now ,inshallah i am feeling more positive .Its going to get worse before it gets better but hey i need to be in good health i got a little girl to look after who will need me mostly for most of her years ,i worry for what would happen if i was to be taken but cannot do that got to get plans sorted and live it each day and say THANKYOU TO ALLAH ....
Image Image