Jobs

Advice, information and discussion about other parts of Egypt.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

Predator2

Jobs

Post by Predator2 »

are there any jobs available for women,my partner is a nurse at the moment and was wondering if there was any private patients needing carers out there..

Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

Predator 2 you would be wiser to pop this post in the "classified " section, as people looking for this kind of help would look in that section .
Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

Its harder for women to find work in Egypt and as a nurse myself i know that bringing this skill is not going to gain you many bucks to start with, most egyptian families would not pay for private health care, prefering to look after thier own, also you would need all of your qualifications vetted i think by egyptian gov, but ebi could give you more info on that when she comes back from her hols, also you will both need to have seperate work permits.
Pay for nurses in any part of Egypt does not come close to what we would expect to earn elsewhere.
Predator2

Thank you

Post by Predator2 »

ok,thanks for the advise..
Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

You are welome P2 but please do not take my word for it look into it more thoroughly, and chat with Ebikatsu, to be found on The Luxor4U Forum, and The Egypt4U forum, she is very clued up and an ex nurse as well, she is taking a break at the moment but do look on these forums as work permits are the same all over egypt.
So you could also get some of your answers on there.