SO WHAT DID YOU GET UP TO CHRISTMAS

Advice, information and discussion about other parts of Egypt.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

Nilegoddess

SO WHAT DID YOU GET UP TO CHRISTMAS

Post by Nilegoddess »

Well the Christmas holidays are over and its back to normality once again, its freezing here in the UK minus 1 tonight, the sale are on (although they started well before Xmas) due to people just not spending excessively on Christmas. The last of the Turkey made into a curry and the urge to rip down those decorations and get on with spring cleaning.

Some much for me....so how was your Christmas and what useful and useless pressies did Santa bring for you ?

Horus
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Horus »

Much the same NG, 2008 was a bit crap so roll on 2009 with the hope it gets better, but the way things look I doubt it very much. I am a bit like you, once New Year has gone I like to be back to normal. The nice thing now is to hope for a good summer and at least we have the longer days to look forward to, I always feel better when I see that first bit of green on the trees. Presents? Well nothing too gruesome, Mrs H and I have just treated ourselves to a 15” digital photo frame as a present from my mum, it will tidy the place up a bit without having to display every family members picture in a separate frame and I can add a few pictures of Egypt and a bit of video at the same time.
Crazycat

Post by Crazycat »

I was on call Christmas day and mr cc had to work so I spent Christmas at my sisters and then took mr cc there after he finished work. We were well presented and none of them were naff, so we were lucky :)
crazy by name.....crazy by nature :snig:
Nilegoddess

Post by Nilegoddess »

well I must have been a naughty girl cos Santa missed me and left only crap presents, have to be grateful though last year I asked him to give me something to put in my stocking and he left me a wooden leg ha ha !

Roll on end of Feb need the sun badly.
Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Hurghada Lady »

:snig: