The 'Other Forum'

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

Susue

The 'Other Forum'

Post by Susue »

I used to subscribe to another Egypt forum for many years.... some of you will know the one I mean....
Just looked on there after months of being away....
OMYGOD!!! The bitching and nastiness is way out of hand!! :x
Really some people!! if they've got nothing nice to say on a forum..... they need to say nothing at all!!!
I'm so happy the members of this forum are classier than that!!! :ring:

New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by New Gal »

I hear ya lady!

I don't get why some people feel the need to be sarcastic or nasty to strangers, been on the recieving end myself and have tried to turn the other cheek but sometimes, you have to respond in the same way in order to put people in their place.

Having said that, this forum is by far the best I have seen for a long time, most people are so helpful and nice :bl:
Dignity comes not from control, but from understanding who you are and taking your rightful place in the world.
Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

Yep, i had the same experience on the " other forum" so decided as i could be abused by people i know :lol: I would just stick to this one.
Its a shame as many other sites that promote forum usage for other countries dont seem to have such a big problem as the couple of Egyptian Forums ive looked at do?
Its hard to understand the mentality of some people.
Karenh
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Karenh »

I also agree this is the best forum! Everyone is helpful and constructive not destructive :D
A day without laughter is a day wasted! :lol: ;)
Susue

Post by Susue »

My mum told me when I was young "if you wouldn't say something to a person's face.... don't say it at all'!!

Most people that are abusive on forums are cowards.... and sad lonely cowards with too much time on their hands!!
New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by New Gal »

Susue wrote:My mum told me when I was young "if you wouldn't say something to a person's face.... don't say it at all'!!

Most people that are abusive on forums are cowards.... and sad lonely cowards with too much time on their hands!!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Couldn't have said it better myself hun, don't you just love it when something you say/ask is taken COMPLETELY out of context and used against you much like one of Timmy Mallet's mallets???
Dignity comes not from control, but from understanding who you are and taking your rightful place in the world.
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Re: The 'Other Forum'

Post by CocoaButter »

Susue wrote:I used to subscribe to another Egypt forum for many years.... some of you will know the one I mean....
Just looked on there after months of being away....
OMYGOD!!! The bitching and nastiness is way out of hand!! :x
Really some people!! if they've got nothing nice to say on a forum..... they need to say nothing at all!!!
I'm so happy the members of this forum are classier than that!!! :ring:

Hi sue well i think you know my feeling on that forum .Will not mention names will i .But concidering they are muslim women married to men and behave like that exspecially one her mouth is dirty and rude .
And then bring the country and slagging it down makes me wonder .Sit all day looking for peoples mess and tracing them through other forums ,wanting to know their buisness and seeing which man they married and to see if anyone else has knocked them off ,and if not make up lies and ruin the husband and wifes relationship with nasty hate mail .
Yep this forum is heaven . :roll:
Image Image
Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

Another reason im convinced these people get on these forums is because they are alone, but thier lonliness is caused by thier bitterness, and they dont even have the common sense to realise it, they berate and verbally abuse others because as susue says its easy isnt it when you dont actually have to face the person.
And you hear it all the time my "ex" whatever hubby, boyfriend, girlfriend, was bad to me..................... ha!! I cant think why!!!
Susue

Post by Susue »

Cocoa and Chris I agree!!
Another thing they do is the 'stalking'!
One good friend who crossed over to this forum has been a victim of this.... people make fake identities just to badmouth another person...
Also.... publishing people's private information... phone numbers.. addresses, etc.... TOTALLY OUT OF ORDER!!!!

This cowardly behaviour makes me so angry... :x That's why I'm happy to be a moderator on this forum. People are much more friendly and supportive of each other.... and bitching and backbiting just aren't an issue here!!!
Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

No indeed. I actually look forward to my chats on here, and with Alan being so very sick this year i have had loads of support from here and the blue side, people have cared and supported us, this just wouldnt happen on the other forum, they are very sad people susue.
Really is sometimes hard to imagine people stooping so low, but they do, what can you say!!
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

Christine wrote:No indeed. I actually look forward to my chats on here, and with Alan being so very sick this year i have had loads of support from here and the blue side, people have cared and supported us, this just wouldnt happen on the other forum, they are very sad people susue.
Really is sometimes hard to imagine people stooping so low, but they do, what can you say!!
Oh i am sorry you have someone sick,as Suesue will tell you i also have a sick child and sometimes i find the forum as an escape .
I got off to a bad start at first maybe i was worried of issues i have recently as you become guard of yourself ,you understand .
But i wish all here a succesful future and happy wonderful and health life
I live day to day now with my daughter and accept every day as a blessing i am also having councelling into allowing her to take control of her life as well she is after all a human being i cannot wrap her up in cotton woool but i never let her go she is my life we do every together but at the same times she needs space and has to deal with her health as well herself And its hard beleive me to stand back and watch . :cry:
I have also witness the bullying of this OTHER forum and even preyed on the sick children bringing them into discussions and thinking they know whats best .But beleive me your never safe if someone knows you if you visit egypt they all seem to know and they stawk and prey for gossip and if they dont get it ,its bloody well made up .....
xxxxx
I love this forum xxxxxx this is heaven on heaven ...
glad of sue sue moderator or i would not have ventured over .
Image Image