Rant about my other half!!

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

Susue

Rant about my other half!!

Post by Susue »

I love Mr M so much... he's the nicest kindest guy in the world.....BUT..

He spends o fortune n glasses (specs, not drinking glasses).. and he keeps them in his pocket..NO CASE...and of course they get scratched, broken, lost, destroyed very quickly.
He's had 4 pairs in 2 years....I'm sitting here now, watching him with his mini-screwdriver again, trying to fix them!!! :x

So I thought I'd start a thread about thngs that your significant other does that drives you crazy :evil:

Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Hurghada Lady »

Where do I start LOL!

He throws his dirty socks in the bottom of the wardrobe, the dirty linen basket is 3 feet away! But no way will he put them in it :x

He shaves, then cleans his teeth but can't just wipe around the basin after :x

He leaves his shoes ON TOP of the shoe cupboard by front door for all to see when all he has to do is open the door and put them inside :x

He will cut a Melon on the work surface and leave it all sticky, wouldn't dream of wiping the surface afterwards :x

I can just go on and on......................
Jayway
Portugal

Post by Jayway »

-----SNAP-----:roll: good job I am used to working with disabled people . I just tell myself he is retarded - -:)
Susue

Post by Susue »

Hurghada Lady wrote:Where do I start LOL!

He throws his dirty socks in the bottom of the wardrobe, the dirty linen basket is 3 feet away! But no way will he put them in it :x

He shaves, then cleans his teeth but can't just wipe around the basin after :x

He leaves his shoes ON TOP of the shoe cupboard by front door for all to see when all he has to do is open the door and put them inside :x

He will cut a Melon on the work surface and leave it all sticky, wouldn't dream of wiping the surface afterwards :x

I can just go on and on......................

Don't start me off on wardrobes!!!
Mr M will take something off..... throw it in the bottom of his wardobe....
next day same thing....
After a few days I'll say "is that stuff in the bottom of your wadrobe dirty laundry"?
He'll say "No it's clean"
After my raving about anging stuf up,he'll decdide it's dirty and put it in the laundry!
So... the only time he's got his clothes neatly hung up is whn I've washed them! :x
The good news is....his wardrobe is in one of the spare rooms, so I don't have to look at his mess!!!
Also.... he has his own bathroom.... so I don't have to get involved in his bathroom mess!!!! :)
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

Used to cut finger nails on the bed then make them into a small pile and pray over them never knew why . :?: till this day i still dont ,maybe he realised he was the devil himself :mrgreen: :x :evil: :(
Image Image
Goddess

Post by Goddess »

:snig:
Love the disclaimer at the beginning of your post Susue, think I may start with one of them too!
I love Mr G to bits, but he drives me close to bloody insanity!!
Dare I mention Drills?? Those with Egyptian husbands will probably know where I'm going with this one at the mere mention of 'drill'!! What is it with the wanging the drill round to make the hole larger??!! Would a bigger drill bit not do the job better?? (and also not end up with a hole that's an inch across at the opening and a milimetre across at the other end!) Now Mr G (Bless his heart!) is an all or nothing kind of guy, and doesn't believe in preparation, he just goes straight at it. Last month I asked him to drill a couple of holes in the Wee One's room. With hindsight, should have got off my lard arse and done it myself! So off he pops, and ten mins later I hear drilling. 10 mins after that, he's still drilling ... the same hole!! I was a tad busy at the time and unable to move, but managed to shout over the racket enquiring if he'd hit oil yet? I dreaded going round the corner to see the damage. Yup, another inch big hole! He claimed it was because the drill bit was dead, but seemingly he was so eager to get it done he had no time to go and buy another. Even worse .... right underneath the two holes was the open nappy bag .... now full of brick dust .... and my laundry!!!!
:roll:
And now we'll fast forward to this week .... kitchen painting!
He just went in there full whack with the paintbrush, didn't bother moving anything, so now the washing up that was sitting in the sink has paint splats all over my stainless steel pans, all my drawers are painted shut (with no knobs on either as in our infinite wisdom I did get him to remove them before he got going on the second coat ... notice they were still on for the first coat!) He did put newspaper down on the floor, but then splatted paint all over it, then walked all over the splats, and then walked all over the flat. :roll:
I just despair! Really I do!
Woo Hoo!!!!! I've got a signature!
Karenh
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Karenh »

Oh where would I start, come home from work and gets remote control for TV and all night switches channels....... leaves dishes in the sink in cold water, or on drainng board, leaves dirty washing beside the washing machine instead of it!!!!!! Ignores me when i tell him where i want to go on holiday............
Overall need a great sense of humour and stacks of energy

:x :x :lol: :lol:
A day without laughter is a day wasted! :lol: ;)
Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

Im not even going there !!! I would get stressed just writing my list and thinking about all his very bloody annoying habits and there are many, but the one i just have to mention because it really bloody winds me up is...... each time i get into a good movie he will pull it apart saying things like " that cant happen because" , i scream at him "ITS A MOVIE !! ITS NOT REAL !! " but he still does it :x :x